Monday, August 3, 2009

Showered with Love

We had a very busy and productive weekend! We got a ton done with nursery (more on that another time) and Reese and I had our first baby shower this weekend. Yesterday we ventured to Cochran for a very lovely shower at Cameron's Aunt Dawn's house. My mom and cousin Shelly went too. It was a very nice afternoon. Reese got a lot of really nice things. Lots of cute clothes, picture frames, tons of cute Georgia Bulldog stuff, the travel system and exersaucer. Here are some pictures from the day!


Can't say I've ever seen a diaper monkey before, but it was really cute!




This is the really awesome diaper cake made by Cameron's friend, Allison and the cute centerpiece his Grandmother made.







My haul...everyone was so generous it was truly humbling.


My other shower is in two weeks in Fort Valley. I can't wait for it and all the cute little stuff just makes me that more excited for Reese to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment