Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Showered with Love Again!

I was given my second and final baby shower this past Saturday. There was such a good turnout and we received so many wonderful things. Between the showers in Cochran and Fort Valley, I am very humbled by how generous everyone was in giving us gifts to prepare for Reese's arrival.
My Fort Valley shower was hosted by a combination of my friends, my cousin, and some of my Mom's friends who have known me practically since birth. Like I said, we received so many nice, useful, and cute things, but the biggest surprise was getting our swing! We did not register for a swing because the one we wanted was only at Walmart.com or Amazon.com, so we figured we'd just get it on our own. Well, I had mentioned this to one of the hostesses and she remembered and that's what the hostesses gave us! I was so surprised when I opened it. Now we have to finish doing some laundry, get stuff on the walls, and put some stuff together (like the swing, stoller, and carseat). Here are some pictures from the shower!

My haul...

















The hostesses and me (we had two hostesses missing)


I had a few friends from dental school that were able to make it...it was great to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment