Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!



Yesterday marked two years of wedded bliss for Cameron and me! I can't believe we've already been married for two years. Sometimes it totally feels like longer, but I mean that in a very good way. You know how you have some people in your life that haven't necessarily been in your life for a long time, but you just click, so it feels like you've known that person your entire life? That's exactly how it is for us. We, for the most part, are so in sync it is scary sometimes. Often times we'll be watching television or listening to the radio in the car or just sitting there and one of us will say a random thought and the other will reply with "I was just thinking the same thing!". It's a little crazy sometimes! So, last night we got take out from a fabulous Italian restaurant in Perry and had a chill night full of yummy food, champagne for Cameron, sparkling lemonade for me, and HGTV. Cameron actually put a lot of effort in to my gift...his wife cannot say the same. I have been really lame with my gift giving lately and it totally did not occur to me to check and see what the anniversary gift was. It's cotton for two year traditional. So, I got Cameron Entourage Season 5 and Mad Med Season 2...no cotton anywhere. He got me a basket full of bath stuff including a cotton monogrammed bathrobe and a nice set of cotton monogrammed bedsheets. He's very thoughtful! I know I said it in a previous post, but I am so lucky to have Cameron as a wonderful husband and I look forward to many more years of happily ever after.




1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! That's great! And that date night sounds pretty much perfect to me!

    Heck! I'd like sparkling lemonade even if I WASN'T pregnant! :)

    Congrats to you both! Cameron- yet again- you rock! Awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete