Tuesday, November 24, 2009

RIP UGA VII and the Dawgs' Awful Season

Well, this season has not been the best season to start out your life as a UGA fan. But Reese has donned his black and red several weekends this year to cheer on the Dawgs. The following is a commentary of the failed attempt at victory against the Kentucky Wildcats this past Saturday.



But first, Reese was very excited to meet long-time UGA coach Vince Dooley on Friday (sorry it's a little blurry, I didn't know he was going to be there so this is with the cell).






And now, UK vs. UGA by Reese Garvin:


Let's get ready for some football!! Gooooooo Dawgs, Sic 'Em, Whoof, Whoof, Whoof!! I wore my new black outfit to show respect for Uga VII...RIP, Uga VII.



Good first half, guys! Way to come back and take the lead. Keep it up...we need a win tonight. Our season has been less than stellar.

Guys! What happened?! Why are we tied? Come on Dawgs, get it together!



Bleh!!! That's what I think about Kentucky and this stinky game. There's always next week, although I won't be holding my breath.

I'll post something over the weekend after Thanksgiving more about what Reese is doing. I didn't post an 8 week update because he's going to be two months old Saturday, so I was just waiting. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Let's hope you can't count on next week. The dawgs already ruined their season, so they could at least spare the Jackets theirs! Leave it to Tech to mess around and lose though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just too precious for words!! Love to you all - Doreen

    ReplyDelete