Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Please, No Pictures


Oh, sweet baby! I love this picture. Reese had a photo shoot with Amy Hiley from Hiley Creative Photography (http://www.hileycreativephotography.com/) and he was slightly less than cooperative. He was a little diva! I think he was having a tummy ache, though, so it only lasted about 20 minutes, but she got some great pictures! Here are few of my favorites.



He's really smiling a ton lately and cooing all the time (when he's awake...and not crying). It's very sweet! I'm telling you what, nobody can make him smile like his Mama. Cameron's pretty close, but Reese always has a smile for Mommy! I just can't believe how much he's grown and changed. It's amazing!
In other news, I have mastitis in my right breast. I was running a moderate fever Monday night and all day Tuesday. I haven't had one today, so that's good. And I've had bad soreness, too, almost a bruised feeling. I just have to keep nursing and pumping and take the antibiotics they gave me and hopefully it'll clear up soon. And hopefully I won't get it again! I'm tellin' ya...motherhood is not for wussies!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure what mastitis is, but it doesn't sound like much fun?! Hang in there!

    The pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete