Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year! I am so excited for the new year with my new family. 2009 was great with the birth of Reese, but I'm looking forward to a year of not being pregnant (because it felt like I was pregnant for a year!). We had a very low key day/night. Cameron cooked an amazing dinner, cuz he's good like that, and we watched tv, rang in the New Year with champagne, and hit the hay! I do have some resolutions. One is to completely quit biting my nails. I was down to biting only two, but now it's crept back up to three. That one pretty much always stays on my list. The other constant resolution is to lose weight. I want to get down to my pre-baby weight and then some. It'll be a challenge, but I'm well on my way. Do you have any resolutions?

On another note, NYE six years ago was my first "date" with Cameron. I say "date" because I wanted to go to dinner just as friends, but he had other things in mind. Honestly, in the back of my head I did too, I just wasn't ready to admit it! It was my mother's idea for me to call him to see if he had plans (thanks, Mom!) and he said he didn't so we made dinner plans. It was a fun night and, as Humphrey Bogart said in Casablanca, it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Now, six years later, we've been married for over two years and have the sweetest, most precious little boy! Hope 2010 brings you and your family many blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Cameron- do you instruct an awesome husband class??

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new years resolutions: #1. Lose about 5-8 pounds and get back into shape! #2. Use coupons to save lots of money!

    ReplyDelete