Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oops!

Here's an interesting conversation that took place between my father and me yesterday while I was at their house.
Dad: Come outside, please.
Me: Why?
Dad: Because I just backed into your car!
Me: Are you kidding me?
Dad: No, I'm not kidding you.
Me: Well, is it hurt?
Dad: Yes, it's hurt! Come out and look.

So, basically what happened is that my car was parked well out of the way and Dad was not paying attention to what he was doing and he just smacked into it backing out of the garage. Fortunately for him, it was not in his brand new truck, and he did not damage the Volvo. Just my car. So, this is not exactly what I was hoping to deal with right before the baby is born, but hopefully we'll get it fixed before then. Never a dull moment at the Mathews' house!!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! sorry to laugh...but this is pretty funny. my mom backed into my BMW when it was parked right in the driveway. funny when you look back...maybe not so funny now. :)

    hope you can fix it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gurrlll...I got it a year ago this weekend! We love it!

    ReplyDelete