Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cameron's Project

Cameron has a little wooden rocking horse that was in his room as a little boy. It was in pretty bad shape. The pieces were falling apart and it needed painting. So, Cameron slapped on his handyman hat and took the whole thing apart and back together. He sanded and painted the horse to match Reese's nursery. It turned out very cute...I'm so proud of my handy husband!



Before


The front panel


The back panel


After



The front panel





The back



And just for fun...one final round of belly pictures! 'Scuse the face!


On a side note, congrats to my good friend Faris and her husband, Caleb, on the birth of their new daughter, Kathryn Ryals Connor, born in the wee hours of the morning today. Faris was not actually due until October 15th, but she always has to do things before me (kidding!), so the baby came early. Baby Ryals is healthy and both she and mommy are well! Hopefully my next post will be about me having a baby!

2 comments:

  1. That baby's GOT to come out soon!!! :)

    Thinking of y'all. Great job with the horse Cameron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo....any news?? Induction?! Labor???

    ReplyDelete