Monday, September 14, 2009

Adventures in Nurseryland, Part 3 - All We Need is Reese!

We are pretty much finished with the nursery! I really wish I could get some better pictures that really do it justice cuz it's just so dang cute. We got our letters that my Mom made put up, our painting of the animals up, and on the wall above the changing table is two pictures each of Cameron and me around an empty frame waiting for a picture of Reese. Enjoy the pictures!

The view from the door

From the other corner...the thing above the letters is a tin sign that says "BABY"

'Scuse the flash in the glass...this is the painting we had done of the animals

This is on the wall between the door (when opened) and the closet. The picture was something that hung in my Dad's nursery and eventually hung in my childhood bedroom (but not my nursery). The cross says "I am wonderfully made" from the Psalms.

With everything in place, we pretty much just need Reese! Maybe soon...

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful nursery - so calm and inviting! Love ya'll - Doreen

    ReplyDelete