Saturday, May 15, 2010

First Mother's Day

I had a fantastic first Mother's Day! I slept in a little, but then decided to get up so I could spend some time with my sweet little boy. Knowing we had a very busy day ahead of us, I was okay with sacrificing a little sleep to get some sweet Reese sugars! Cameron gave me a very beautiful charm bracelet and Reese gave me a sweet heart charm with "Mom" on it. We went to church and then headed to Cochran to have lunch with Cameron's Mom and Grandmother. We made the rounds and went onto spend a little time with Cameron's stepmom (of course we saw all the dads and grandadd, too...but this is Mother's Day we're talking about!) When we got back to our house, I cooked our supper for my mother and grandmother. Over all, it was a very lovely day!

Reese is way more interested in the bag than in helping Mommy open the Little Blue Box.

Family picture!


Mommy and her Little Man!




Four generations! My mom, me, Reese, and my grandmama
Hope all the Mommies out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment