Monday, May 3, 2010

Easter...A Month Later

We had an incredibly busy Easter weekend...that would be because we moved. I mean honestly, who moves the weekend of a major holiday?! Apparently, we do! So, not only was it a jammed packed weekend, but it was during the height of the pollen hysteria, so our beautiful floors were quickly tinged yellow from all the going in and out. Not to worry, though! The Easter Bunny still found Reese and left him all kinds of goodies. He was very interested in his basket! The Easter Bunny even left Mommy and Daddy a little treat (although I'm sure Reese will like Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs when he gets a little older. Right now they were just for Mommy and Daddy!). We went to church in Fort Valley and then headed to Cochran for lunch and egg huntin'. Overall it was a very good day. Here are some pictures from the day!


Reese with his haul from the Easter Bunny...he got lots of books!

Reading "Here Comes Peter Cottontail" with Daddy


With my Lamb from G-Mommie and Papa Doc

Ever since I was little we have taken family pictures in front of Granny and Papa's house...kept the tradition going this year!

Chillin' in my sunglasses!

It was hot, so I got tired of huntin' eggs!

Getting my Easter basket at Ma-Ma and Grandaddy's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment