Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Such a Big Boy!

Okay...photoshop is being tempermental, but has decided to work for the time being. So, I'll run with it! Reese is amazingly strong for such a little guy! I mean, granted I don't have any real basis of comparison since I don't have other children, but I think he's pretty strong for his age. He'll be three months old in 11 days. I've put him in his Bumbo chair and he seemed to do okay in it. I wouldn't leave him in there for very long, but for a few minutes I think it's fine. He's always had really good neck control and I'm amazed at how he can hold up that big 'ol noggin'! He can sit for a minute in the middle of his rocker, but it doesn't last very long! Here are some pictures of my big strong Little Man...enjoy!

It is much easier to talk to you this way!



I think I'm about to outgrow my basket.


Sittin' up like a big boy in my rocking chair!

Uh-oh...going, going, going....


GONE!

**DISCLAIMER: No babies were hurt in the making of this blog post!**

1 comment: