Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

This is my first Christmas and I wanted to tell you some stuff I wanted you to bring me. First and foremost, keep the milk comin'! Mommy's millk is my favorite and I want to keep eating it for as long as I can! I don't really need a lot of stuff because, let's be honest, I'm not gonna remember this Christmas. I would really like some sun shades for the car windows. That bright Southern sun shines right in my face sometimes and I don't like it too much! I would also really like some church clothes and a few "I love Mommy" bibs (because let's face it...I do!). I only have one of those that fits but I have lots of "Daddy" bibs and a "Daddy" outfit or two. I would also really like the ability to laugh. I get so excited, especially when Mommy sings, and I try so hard, but nothing comes out. That's all I can think of for now. As evident by my bib, I have been very nice in my three short months. I only cry when I'm hungry, need my diaper changed, or just at bedtime. Even when I lived in my Mommy's belly I was very nice to her. I didn't make her sick or anything! I'm looking forward to a nice, long relationship with you Santa, so let's get started on the right foot! Thanks! I love you!
Love,
Reese K. Garvin

2 comments: