Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Who's Your Mama?

Poor Cameron...he gets so tired of people saying how much Reese looks like me. But, it's true! He knows it's true, so he can't really get too upset and really, he doesn't. He kinda jokes about Reese really being his! So, to add insult to injury, I dug out some old newborn pictures of me for comparison. It really is spooky how much he does look like me!

Reese on the day we went home from the hospital.

Me, I assume while still in the hospital.
Reese while we were still in the hospital.

Me, I assume shortly after coming home from the hospital. BTW...how cute is my sister!? It's cracking me up how she's petting me.

Reese is one month old today! I can't believe it. I'm gonna try to take some 1 month pictures and do a post later, but it may not happen till tomorrow!



2 comments:

  1. He is so beautiful!! I love the comparison pics!! He does look like you. I am sure it will change back and forth as he gets older!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! He does look exactly like you....he is too cute! I hope your family is enjoying this fun time. I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete