Sunday, October 11, 2009

More Pictures of Reese's First Week Home

Here are some pictures of Reese's first week home! I know there's kind of a lot, but he's just so dang cute, I couldn't resist!


Family photo!


All pooped out! It's hard to be this cute!
His first Sunday! Outfit courtesy of Aunt Emmie!

First bath...not a fan, apparently.


GO DAWGS!! Even though they are having an off season, he will be raised a bulldog.


This is the stuffed animal we will be taking his growth comparison pictures with to see how much he grows.


Look at those cheeks!


Wide awake.

Chillin' with Daddy!
He turns two weeks old tomorrow...hard to believe!

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful baby! I can't believe it's been two weeks already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally insane that he's almost 2 weeks old! Crazy!

    He is SO sweet and VERY cute. Not all babies look that cute. ;) I lelt like I could really see his features in the last few pics...I think he looks like you. :) Looks like he's got blondish/redish hair, right?? :)

    He's beautiful. Can't wait to meet him in person!

    PS. You look great too!

    ReplyDelete