Sunday, July 5, 2009

29 weeks and a Doctor's Visit



Wow! I cannot believe I'm already in the third trimester. My, how this pregnancy has flown! It seems just like yesterday I was shakily holding the pregnancy test in front of Cameron's face and now we only have 11 more weeks to go. I am still feeling good. Heartburn has picked up a little, but I'm learning to deal with it. I'm sleeping on three pillows now instead of two because it's worse at night at being horizontal does NOT help.

Here's a couple of pictures from 28 weeks...




Full body shot
Scary close up!


We had a doctor's visit last Monday with an ultrasound to determine if my placenta had moved far enough away to not be concerned with have placenta previa. Thank goodness it has! The doc said it is long gone now. The ultrasound technician did a couple of 3D images (even though we didn't ask her to) so we got a little preview of Reese's sweet face. I know I'm a little biased, but I think he's going to be a beautiful baby! I also had my glucose screening test at this visit, which can be a little nerve wracking, but I passed it with flying colors, so that's one less thing to worry about. Now if we can only get started on the nursery and get registered for baby stuff. When I think about the things we still have left to do and the fact that Reese will be here anywhere from 9-13 weeks (only if he's really late, which I pray he won't be!) I get a little overwhelmed. We'll get it done, though. My husband is too organized and not a really big procrastinator, so it'll get done. I just keep telling myself I can't work on the nursery till the bedding and crib come it...which they haven't. (Should I be worried?)



Sweet little profile!!
Preview of his sweet little face! How cute is he!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment