Saturday, May 9, 2009

Movin' and Groovin'

First thing's first...after writing it out several times and mulling over it for a few days, we decided to go with Reese instead of Reece. That was our first instinct with the spelling, so we're stickin' to it!

After my doctor's appointment almost three weeks ago, I have been waiting to feel the baby move around. Dr. Paul asked me if I had felt him yet (when I was 18 weeks) and I hadn't. He told me it would be any time in the next two weeks. So, I have been driving Cameron crazy wondering out loud when I was going to feel him. I had kinda felt something that feels like a muscle twitch, but wasn't sure if that was Reese, so I didn't think much about it. So this past Tuesday I felt the same twitchy thing, but stronger and decided that was him! When I kept feeling it all througout the day on Wednesday, I knew without a doubt my baby was movin' and groovin' inside me. He's most active during the evening and fortunately he's not waking me up at night...yet. I know that's coming.

Since I started feeling him, Cameron is dying to feel him, too. He puts his hand on my belly and shakes it around saying "Move, Reese!". I told him he probably wasn't going to be able to feel him for a few more weeks. I think he was a little disappointed he'll have to wait that long. Till then, this will be a bonding experience for me and my son. Daddy's bonding time will come soon.

By the way...I still can't figure out how to load a picture of the crib, so if you really care, just click on the link!
http://www.munirefurniture.com/oldeworld_03.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment