Sunday, May 3, 2009

Belly Pictures At Last!

Well, we finally got the belly pictures uploaded! They span 12 weeks to 20 weeks! I feel like I've had really subtle growth over time, but here in the last week and a half or so, I feel like I really popped out. I actually have a pregnant bump that is noticeable in clothes! Also, in looking back at these pictures, it's amazing how the belly fluctuates. I guess that's due, in part, to bloating and what-not. Funny story...I was shopping with my friend Kathryn (and her little eight month old, Mary Grace) on Friday. We were in the children's department at Belk and I bought the baby a little Polo onesie, because he has to be like his Daddy with his style. As I was checking out the lady at the counter asked me when I was due, so I told her September 20th. She looked at me incredulously and said "You're kind of big to have that much longer!" Gee thanks, lady! That's exactly what every pregnant woman wants to hear! I know that is only the beginning of comments like that. I just laughed it off. Well, without further ado...




The belly at 12 weeks









The belly at 14 weeks




The belly at 16 weeks




The belly at 19 weeks








And finally....

The belly at 20 weeks!

So there you have it!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! You do have a pop! I don't thing you're big though. I can't believe that lady. She must not have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You're right! Weeks 19 an 20 were a big change! It's so fun finally showing in clothes, isn't it?! You look great! Very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't belive that lady said that to you. UGH! the nerve. You look great :) She must have been one of those annoying people that didn't look pregnant until month 7. You really do look great! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete