Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Belly at 8 weeks


I don't have a baby bump yet. Do not be fooled by the picture. The "bump" I have is merely a result of eating everything in sight for the past 4 weeks. Babies make a great excuse to eat whatever you want, which I have been doing with no shame. Let me give you a little bit of background. Weight has not been my friend pretty much my entire life. After many failed attempts to lose weight I finally succeeded in losing a pretty good amount of weight last year. In March of '08 the Hubby and I started doing Weight Watchers (he was doing it more for support). Since then, I had lost roughly 27 pounds. Enter Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. That pretty much shot the diet. I didn't do too much damage, but just enough to be frustrated with myself. I love WW because it works. It teaches you how to make smart decisions and eat less. I fully plan to get back on the bandwagon after the baby is born. I didn't work this hard to let it all slip away. Having given the background info, I've been eating like a crazy person because it's been so long since I haven't really cared. I can't wait for the bump to actually be a baby bump, but alas, for the time being, it is all me.

4 comments:

  1. well, i think you look awesome! can't wait to see that belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time, include your face!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't include the face because Cameron is really bad about telling me he is including my face, so they are all horrible!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily I had a tripod. I don't think I could've gotten Brad to take photo one, much less a good one!
    I also think you look fantastic. I can't wait to see Baby G pooking out there though!

    ReplyDelete