Friday, April 2, 2010

Six Month Pictures

Reese had his 6 month pictures taken this week (yes, my sweet little baby is 6 months old). Amy at Hiley Creative Photography (www.hileycreativephotography.com) did them and they turned out great! I will not be able to take my own 6 month pics and post some with his update for a few days because we are moving tomorrow. That's why I've been so MIA, but I'll get back on track soon!! In the meantime, here is how to get to Reese's six month gallery.

Click on the above link.
Enter the site by clicking on the pic in the middle.
At the top all the way to the right, click on clients.
At the bottom of the new page click on March '10 and then RKG.
Password is garvin (all lowercase).

Enjoy!! I know I'm slightly biased, but dang he's cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment