Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rice Cereal

Well, over the past few days we have been trying rice cereal at the Garvin house. And Reese, being the little piggy that he is, is doing great with it! The first day he was a little skeptical, but now he seems to really like it. He is starting to look at the spoon, krinkle his nose, and open his mouth really wide for it. Sometimes, I mix a little pear juice in, just to give it a little flavor. But he likes it fine without it. We're doing it once a day now, but soon, I think we will move to a couple of times a day. I'm very tempted to try other types of food, but kinda want to wait a little while longer. We have also started putting rice cereal in his bottle for his dreamfeed and today I'm putting a little bit in the rest of his bottles to see if it helps with the spitting up. So far so good. He's growing up so fast, I can't stand it! Here are a couple of cute pictures of the aftermath of the rice cereal!

The first time--Mommy I'm not so sure about this!! BTW, I could just die over his cheeks!



Getting a little more into it! It's hard to tell, but he has cereal on his forehead!

No comments:

Post a Comment