Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mama's Little Man!

I feel like Reese's little personality has really blossomed in the past few days. I mean, he's always had a personality, but he is just so into everything these days. He's very interactive with his toys and is just sooo curious about things. I borrowed a jumperoo from my friend Ashlee and Reese loves it. He's a little too short for it, and he hasn't quite figured out how to jump yet, but he loves sitting in it and watching the lights. He also has really gotten more used to being in his excersaucer, especially since I put batteries in all the parts so it plays a lot of music and lights now. He is still just content laying on his back on his activity mat and talking up a storm to his "friends". He's really gotten into yelling lately, too. But not bad yelling...just really excited squealing. It's really cute now, but I'm sure it will get old.

He also is really into his Mommy (and his Daddy, but he's still a Mama's boy). It makes my day start off right when I go in first thing to get him up for his morning bottle and he sees me and starts kicking and smiling because he's so excited to see me. Monday when I got home from work, Reese and Cameron were in the nursery playing and I walked in and did not say a word and Reese just started bouncing up and down and smiling so big...he was so happy to see his Mommy! It's times like those that make the less than perfect times just a little more perfect.

1 comment:

  1. awe. sweet babies love their mamas! :)

    ava couldn't touch the floor in her jumper for a while either...but patrick put a pillow under her feet and it worked perfectly!!

    such a sweet picture, by the way!

    ReplyDelete