Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Say a Little Prayer...

Please be in prayer for my friends Meaghan and Patrick and their sweet new baby daughter, Bella. Bella was born last week 9 weeks early and will be in the NICU for several weeks. She is doing remarkably well and is going to be fine. But all prayers are needed and appreciated. I know most of my readers out there know Meaghan and Patrick, so are already familiar with what is going on. But I wanted to send it out in the blogosphere so those who didn't know this sweet family (they have another daughter, Ava, who is almost three) would keep them in your prayers. Meaghan does have a blog, so please visit www.babykcountdown.blogspot.com for updates and pictures. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Katie! We'll take all the prayers we can get! :)

    ReplyDelete