Sunday, June 27, 2010

Father's Day!

I think everyday should be Father's Day in the Garvin house. Mostly because Cameron is the best father around! At least in this Mommy's opinion! I always knew Cameron would be an amazing father because he is an amazing husband. As a wife and mother, nothing makes me happier than how Reese's eyes light up when he sees his Daddy and the smile Cameron gets when that sweet baby looks at him. Cameron loves being with Reese and doing things for him. He is not afraid to change a dirty diaper, wipe up some spit-up, or wipe a snotty nose. But he also loves bath-time, bedtime stories, and even waking up with him in the mornings. He will be a wonderful example to Reese as to what a husband and father should be and for that I am grateful. I look forward to celebrating many more Father's Days with the man I love, my best friend, and the father of my son (and God willing, one more child in the future!).

Cameron had a wonderful first Father's Day last weekend. Should be no surprise because he is a wonderful father. We spent the morning together and headed to church. We had Reese all dressed up in a super cute outfit and as soon as we got him strapped in...bleeehhhh...spit-up everywhere!! No big deal. We just changed him into another cute outfit (he has plenty!). After church we had lunch with my dad. Then we headed to Cochran to have some time with Cameron's step-dad and grandfather. And we rounded out the afternoon with an early supper at Cameron's dad's. Over-all it was a busy, but very good day! I gave Cameron a couple of books from me and Reese and then a beautiful framed piece that had Reese's birthdate and a picture of Reese. My friend at http://www.framethedate.com/ did it and it turned out wonderfully! Here are a few pictures of the morning!


Daddy reading his card with Little Man.


Eating the envelope...yum!!


Daddy's present!

No comments:

Post a Comment