Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bath Time!

Reese is loving his bath more and more. We still bathe him in the baby tub. As long as he's not making too big of a mess we'll do it there because he's easier to get to! He looooves his rubber ducky and as soon as he sees it he reaches for it and in the mouth it goes. He still doesn't like water running down his face, but he's getting less whiney about that. Here are some pictures I took with my phone (hence the blurriness)...he's too cute!



Yucky bath water on my face!




One of his latest faces...the scruntchy nose!

This one's from awhile back, but he does love his rubber ducky!

2 comments:

  1. That first picture is totally AWESOME!! :) I loved that bath tub- Ava was in there FOREVER! Man, he looks like you Katie!

    So freakin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, that second picture cracks me up!! Too cute! Hope you enjoyed your weekend with Emmie!

    ReplyDelete