Friday, February 19, 2010

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends

Last weekend Cameron and I ventured to the Big City (a.k.a. Atlanta) to help celebrate my good friend Tara's *0th birthday. We're not going to actually say how old she is, cuz I'm right behind her come November! It was such a fun time to just get away from the Valley, leave Little Man behind and spend some time with great friends. These girls are great friends who all live in or near ATL. I wish I got to see them more. The theme for the party was Mardi Gras, hence the beads and Carolyn's strange outfit. Don't worry...she doesn't always dress that weird! This particular group of girls and I loved dressing up as a group for Halloween. Our first year in dental school we all dressed up as Playboy Bunnies with Cameron acting as Hugh (this was before we started dating...he really gets into Halloween!). The next year we were the Spice Girls. We've always had such a great time together and I miss seeing their beautiful faces on a regular basis.

The former Bunnies and Hugh: Me, Carolyn, Kristen, Cameron, Alice, and the b-day girl Tara in front!

1 comment:

  1. i had so much fun...so glad y'all made the trip up...cant wait to celebrate your *0th in november:)

    ReplyDelete